Knee splint StriG
- Maintenance level: High
- Sports: Wakeboarding skiing kite surfing hiking football
- Product highlights: Lightweight waterproof easy to install
- Functions: Avoids torsion hyper flexion and hyper extension.
- Pathologies: LCA LCP or both LLE LLI
Features of the StriG knee brace
For ultra-adjustable support for each morphology this knee brace is available in 3 sizes depending on the injuries concerned: Sprains ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) or both (CI).
Designed to reduce knee pain caused by the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery. The StriG orthosis is a comfortable lightweight low-rise orthosis with 3 leverage points to reduce pressure inside (middle) the knee joint. It is universal; it easily adapts to a wide variety of patients. The strap system allows for a full fit but it also has quick snaps for easy and quick application.
When to use the Strig orthosis
- Arthritis pain
- Meniscal cartilage disorder
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental conditions of the knee requiring load reduction such as repair of joint cartilage defect avascular necrosis.
- Anterior and / or posterior cruciate ligament
Features of the Strig Knee Brace
- Exceptionally light weight low profile and easy to use design.
- Unique varus / valgus angle adjustment to provide compartment relief and optimize pain relief.
- 3 lever points to reduce the pressure inside / in the middle of the knee joint.
- Condylar pads for increased comfort stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy on and off.
- Silicone strap liners and pads to prevent migration.
- Optional flexion / extension stops to control range of motion