RoTX Patellar Knee Brace
- Maintenance level: Moderate
- Sports: All Sports
- Product highlights: Ball joint support
- Functions: Muscle stimulation by compression of the kneecap
- Pathologies: Internal osteoarthritis and Chronic knee instability
Features of the RoTX Patellar Knee Brace
The RoTX orthosis is a knee brace that supports the patella thanks to its cylinder which provides lateral or medial support to the patella . Mainly used to relieve intense contraction and pain it is a perfect choice for active people. Used as a medical device this product is sold individually and can be worn on the left or right knee.
Functions and benefits:
• Provides support compression and well-being of the knee joint .
• Stimulates blood flow decreases pressure and increases muscle coordination in the knee area.
• Relieves pain.
When to use the RoTX Patellar Knee Brace
Every sport and every active lifestyle has an impact on people’s knees. If your joints are sore after your morning run or after a long day of walking you’re not alone. The knees can develop arthritis have worn out ligaments or even become dislocated. RoTX knee pads can do everything from reducing the risk of injury to supporting the knees and stopping joint pain. They can also help you recover from an operation or serious injury.
Premium 4-way stretch knit knee pad with heat-responsive technology. The unique additive of the knitted fabric absorbs and reflects your own body heat. This means increased blood circulation and improved recovery time for you.